Sunday, December 26, 2010

Check out my story!

So when I was talking about writing my story, I was talking about :

My story that I made up in which copyrights go to Rick Riordan for his awesome, cool book, The Lost Hero!

^                        ^                             ^                         ^                       ^               ^                            ^
||                         ||                             ||                          ||                        ||                ||                            ||
||                          ||                             ||                         ||                         ||               ||                            ||

CLICK           THE                      LINK                  THAT                    IS            RIGHT                   THERE!

And also check out my profile or maybe not because I was forced to put up something scary cause it made me scared!                       ^
                                        ||


And this is Fanfiction.net!
                                      
So check them all out if you want to! Trust me, you will get addicted.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BLOG BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO COME!!!

Contributors