Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Cookie Making Skills

So, do you guys remember when I said I was going to make cookies? I did make them yesterday and I was going to post up some pictures!  I still have some pictures that I told my friend that I would post up, but I haven't had any time. So back to the topic. I cannot, really sorry, post up pictures of my cookies because either somebody threw them away or somebody ate them all. I'll tell you how they look like. On the bottom of the cookies they are like a sandy color. It's a sugar cookie so I decided to do something funny with them. So, I put food coloring on sugar and mixed them together and it came out into a sea green color. It was pretty and then I sprinkled the sugar onto the sugar cookies before they baked to make them 'sugar' cookies. Get it?
'Cue the applause!' Just kidding. [ Or am I? ;) ] And when I baked them they bloated! Seriously! They did! They became bloated and huge! But the sad part of this is that I burned the cookies on the bottom rack! :'( And smoke was like coming out too! 'Gasp!' So that is my description/ story of my cookies! 


Toodles!
~Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BLOG BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO COME!!!

Contributors